14 April: 1:30 – 4:30 pm Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) Precinct Building 04 – Conference Center
Meet leading solar project developers, investors, lenders, utilities, equipment suppliers, construction contractors and other key industry players. The semiar will provide valuable insight into the latest developments driving the solar development , project finance and investment market.
Hosted by the Solar & Energy Storage Forum 2014: Solar GCC Alliance (SolarGCC), Saudi Arabia Solar Industry Association (SASIA), and Emirates Solar Industry Association (ESIA). Supported by the European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EUPVSEC), International PV Equipment PV Equipment Association (IPVEA), and the Energy Storage Journal.
Competitive Solar Energy Models
Diesel Replacement Strategy for GCC
Vision on solar project development from a market leader
Energy Storage – Utility scale energy storage project profile – what does this mean for GCC /MENA region?
Solar Finance—panel discussion
Solar business and investment models for the GCC?
Private Equity: An Emerging Source of Capital in Emerging Markets
- Introduction by Browning Rockwell
- Powering Energy Security
- Competitive Solar Business Models for the GCC
- Opportunities and Challenges for PV Utility-Scale Projects (MENA Region)
- Intro to Solar Energy Storage
- Utility Scale Energy Storage—Project Profile
- Thermal Energy Storage (TES) Applied to Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) at the Commercial and Research Level
- Solar Finance